Here is 2.3.0-beta2: many bugs from the previous release were fixed and two more little features were added.
- Added --playit option (play files given on the command line without
modifing the playlist).
- Added UseRealtimePriority (default no) option: set realtime priority for
the output buffer thread.
- Fixed using national characters in entry fields.
- Titles in saved playlists are not converted by iconv().
- Fixed crash on some systems when a file is precached.
- Fixed operations on RB trees: this fixes using shuffle and some memory
- Changed AlsaMixer2 from MASTER to Master (this is case sensitive and the
old version didn't work).
- Fixed getting the played file's name when we use shuffled playlist and we
add a file.
- Fixed crash when the search menu is empty and we press enter.
- Fixed passing URL on command line.
- Refuse to run if an ALSA mixer channel is wrong.
- Fied adding items to the playlist when the server's playlist already has
- Fixed a memory leak in iconv_str() when iconv() is not available. (breg)