Call for testing: 2.3.0-beta1 released.
New features since 2.3.0-alpha2:
- Added support for musepack (mpc).
- Added support for PLS version 2 playlists.
- Added mono to stereo conversion.
- Added black_theme (by Arn).
- Information about the state of prebuffering is displayed.
- Two mixer channels can be set in the configuration file. They can be
switched at run time by pressing x.
- History for "go to a directory" and "enter URL" commands (using arrows).
- CTRL-l like CTRL-r refreshes the screen.
- MusicDir can be set to a playlist.
- Separated iconv() conversion for file names and tags.
- Improved performance a bit when operating on big playlists.
- G command points to the currently played file - on the playlist if it's
there, and selects it in the menu.
- When going to a directory using the i command, TAB completes to the
matching part of ambiguous directories.
- Volume changes made by other programs are detected.
- Added --recursively command line option (make a playlist from the content
of a directory given at command line).
- Show bitrate in the right time - the value corresponds to what you can
hear, not the position that the decoder is at.
- Added description about creating a decoder plugin.
- Added introduction pages to Doxygen documentation.
- Documented decoder plugins API.