Id3v1 tags issue ;/

I have compiled moc-2.5.0-alpha3 with these options:

MOC will be compiled with:
Decoder plugins: mp3 aac musepack vorbis flac wavpack sndfile modplug sidplay2 speex
OSS: yes
ALSA: yes
JACK: yes
DEBUG: yes
RCC: yes
Network streams: yes
Resampling: yes

and still no proper id3v1 tags (when I remove id3v1 tags from files, id3v2 in utf8 are readed properly and I can submit to, but most mp3s are on ro partitions)

I've try with UseRCC=yes and still not working. librcc is compiled with librcd and aspell.

Tags looks like this:

twierdza:/home/paatos# ldd /usr/bin/mocp | grep rcc => /usr/lib/ (0xb7caa000)

Any suggestions? Can I force disable reading id3v1 tags?

Yes, I`ve got same issue. The tags encoded in windows couln`t be read neither in UTF-16, Windows-1251, nor even CP866 (i`ve got cyrillic tags somewhere). In fact, it would be enough to make ID3v2 to be preferred instead of ID3v1. However, after seeking the sources it became clear that the problem is not in MOC, but in the decoder. (See the following line : df->info (file, tags, needed_tags); in files.c)

Maybe it is possible to find another one or edit sources of the current one, but i don`t know how to do it.

It would be not enough to make ID3v2 preferred, since it is preferred now, and the problem is still there. I have checked that MOC shows v2 but for some reason, it messes things up if v1 is present.