2.4.0-beta1 has been just released. All features planed for 2.4.0 are implemented. Please test it.
- Added m4a and aac to the list of extensions supported by ffmpeg.
- Pressing n when nothing is played starts playing from the first item on the playlist.
- A and --append can add files from playlists.
- Selecting themes at runtime - T command (this does not change the config file).
- Interface show the playlist after startup if something from the playlist is played (CanStartInPlaylist option).
- Internet streams can be paused.
- Reencoding id3 tags (mp3) using librcc. Initial patch by Alexey Gladkov.
- Executing external commands, like 'cp %f /mnt/usb_drive' where %f is substituted with the path to the currently selected file.
- Ogg plugin name was changed to vorbis.
- Added RPM SPEC file. (Fredrik Rambris)