This is the last beta release for 2.4.0 version. It contains fixes for few bugs and few new minor features. Most important changes are fixes for displaying non-ASCII characters. Thanks to people who reported bugs.
Full list of changes:
- Workaround for encoding of ID3v1 tags. New options: UseRCC - to use librcc for ID3v1 reencoding, ID3v1TagsEncoding - assumed encoding for ID3v1 tags.
- Added UseCursorSelection option (default: no) to display cursor on the selected file. This is useful with braille displays.
- Added SetXtermTitle option (disable/enable setting xterm title).
- Fixed displaying menu title that contains non-ASCII characters.
- Fixed next/previous commands when the position of the current file has changed.
- Fixed segfault when adding URLs to the playlist using the -a command line option.
- Fixed compilation with ffmpeg-config (--plugin-libs instead of --libs).
- wcswidth() is required to compile MOC.