I'm running MOC on an Raspberry Pi 3 with the latest raspbian release from within a Python script.
Currently I'm building a very simple audio player working like this:
- scan album title from a qr code (this is a process within a while loop)
- if the qr code is read successfully, play a confirmation tone and start playing album from sc card
- otherwise play an error tone
This works quite well when the engine is running. But on startup I'm expierencing a very curios behavior:
- when I tell the Pi to scan a code,
- the code is scanned, the confirmation tone is played 3 to 5 times (this part is not within the loop)
- another tone that sounds like an explosion is played
- and finally the album is played
After 2 or 3 times with this behaviour it seems the Pi and Mocp is "ready" and everything works fine ...
The explosion sound is not set by me - is this a standard sound by moc?
Has anyone else already expierenced such a behaviour and knows how to fix that?
Any help is appreciated.